Sunday, November 15, 2009

MUGS (+a random selection)

Right, not street art, but I like this, it spoke to me as I was walking home one night, possibly after partaking in 1 too many drinks, but, in the morning, I still like it, so that's a positive.The butterfly may have spoken to me as well. I feel like this is on Webb St, but again, after 1 too many, it could be anywhere between Cuba St & my house.
And then we come to the MUGS. Now, I am not such a fan of tagging, which essentially is what this is, however, I will hive them their dues, they find imaginative ways of tagging:

Like I said, don't 100% approve, but interesting use/collection of canvases.

And PNTR continues to follow me around, or more to the point, I seem to go where they have been. Not sure how old this is, I don't walk down Bond Street very often, however is caught my eye yesterday.

No comments: