Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Who is 13 Herd?

Cycling into work this morning, some fresh paste-ups caught my eye on the Wallace/Taranaki St bus stop. Big A2 posters which I could only guess had poetry printed on them (I'm a pretty speedy cyclist).

Then cruising down Cuba I spotted more outside the Wellington Trawling Sea Market (which do great fish & chips FYI):

And all along the front of the shop:
Here is a close up of the paste-ups
So this confuses me quite a bit. Phantom have their name on the bottom right corner, however there is not one of these pasted up in the Phantom allocated areas. Curious. Also, do you think that Wellington Trawling are ok with this? Seems a little full on, and apart from in the bus shelter, I didn't see them anywhere else.

Anyone got any interesting information about 13 Herd??

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've just discovered some of these broadsides here in New Orleans, and all I can tell you is that I think it's actually "13th Head." That "a" seemed like an "r" to me at first, too!

David