Thursday, October 29, 2009

Arthur Street - The Bypass

Great building on the bypass. I drove past it a while ago and thought, I should go back there, but tonight, as I was walking home I noticed the back of the building. We'll start at the front:
Lovely little artistic additions to the front of the building.
I feel it is a bit of a shame that the ducks have been covered, they look like they were well designed, it is however a PNTR:

Around the side of the building there is this nice little paste up hiding in the bushes:
And in the parking lot we have this lovely face
A bit of skull action
And this little guy. Naughty boy, drawing on the wall!
Any chance this is who is responsible for the boy? I have seen PNTR around a bit recently. I have a shot of a deer head with the teeth here and it looked as though this is it is the same artist.
I have a funny feeling PNTR is going to be my new obsession. Lots of brilliant work tagged with PNTR around the place at the moment. Shall be hunting it down...

All of the above is on the building here:


View Larger Map

1 comment:

Bruce Hoult said...

It could be a mixture of "Pitr" and "питр" (the same thing in Cyrillic letters)?