Sunday, October 25, 2009

Vege markets - Vivian Street

So, on my way to the markets today, I managed to get up close and personal with the -I'm gonna go with - crocheted hearts on the fence just up from Cuba Street. They are very cool, and I like the fact that someone took the time to put this together. Would have taken a decent amount of time and effort.
And then a little further up, there is this lovely little homage to meat. Now, I'm not sure if that is what the artist was going for, but it what I read into it. Very cool either way, I bet it gets pulled down by next weekend, quite a shame.

You can find these around here:

View Larger Map

3 comments:

Wgtn Wall Street said...

Their were about 12 or so people doing the hearts while we painted the door at alc ... its a bugger we didnt get any photos of them in action....

And the MEAT HOMAGE paste up has suprisingly been there for a few weeks. Normally things like that get ripped down pretty quickly.

Great spotting!!

oO WWS Oo

Kat said...

Oh I love those, I saw them last weekend. :)

Knitsch said...

oooh, just found your blog - love!
And the hearts were organised by stiX of OutdoorKnit...